At Grove Wood Primary we believe that all pupils health and wellbeing plays a fundamental and integral part of their learning. In order to ensure that all children feel happy and safe within their learning environment, we offer a wide range of daily and weekly opportunities including:-
- Early morning wellbeing and mindfulness club.
- Classroom yoga sessions.
- 5 minute brain breaks throughout the day.
- Sensory room breaks.
- 5 a day fitness TV.
- Time to chill exercises.
- Outdoor learning opportunities.
- Daily self-check ins with the colour monster.
- Weekly PSHE lessons and circle time.
We are always looking for new ways to help improve how we support all children’s health and wellbeing throughout the school
Today we looked at understanding how others feel and using our empathy glasses to see our friends feelings.
Why not have a go at making a 'mindful glitter jar'?
Some more information can be found here: